ForumsQuestionsError in due date!!

Error in due date!!
martin

Posted: Mar 08, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I've been using toodledo some time now (syncing with appigo todo) and never having any problems.

Now suddenly my tasks for today AND tomorrow are displayed under "due today" and the tasks to be done the day after tomorrow are displayed under "due tomorrow".
The timezone settings are correct.

Strangly, when I mouse-over my tasks the pop-up is correct. The tasks for tomorrow (while still displayed on "due today") are noted to be due tomorrow (mon).

Please help.
steve

Posted by martin.fandler+toodledo:
I've been using toodledo some time now (syncing with appigo todo) and never having any problems.

Now suddenly my tasks for today AND tomorrow are displayed under "due today" and the tasks to be done the day after tomorrow are displayed under "due tomorrow".
The timezone settings are correct.

Strangly, when I mouse-over my tasks the pop-up is correct. The tasks for tomorrow (while still displayed on "due today") are noted to be due tomorrow (mon).

Please help.

Hi Martin - I'm having this problem too as are others. There's a topic already headed "Due Date".

Cheers.

Steve
salustri

I've found a similar problem: due dates are shown wrong in the hotlist as of today (the 1st day of DST). Sounds like a DST bug. My sympathies; I always thought DST was a stupid idea. Still, I'd appreciate knowing a fix for this was on the way.

Fil Salustri
martin

Sorry for the re-post. (thanks for the info steve!)

This thread can be closed then.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 09, 2009
This is a bug with daylight savings time on the iPhone. If you go into the Synchronization settings page in the app and go into "Modify Account Login" and push the "Force Toodledo.com -> iPhone sync" button, it will re-download everything from the website and fix all the due-dates that got pushed ahead by a day.

We have the bug fixed already, but because Apple takes several weeks to approve updates, it won't get here in time (obviously). The above method will work for sure.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.