ForumsQuestionstoodledo free account for collaboration

toodledo free account for collaboration
delasalasm

Posted: Oct 17, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Reviewed previous post in this forum related to collaboration.

I've just joined toodledo and would like to collaborate with one of my colleague on our tasks list.

From the "private sharing" infos I can read:
http://www.toodledo.com/info/sharing.php

1) "Private sharing is an advanced option that is available only to Pro Members."

2) "You can use private sharing with anyone who has a Toodledo account, but please keep in mind that only other Pro Members will be able to edit your tasks (if you let them). If your collaborator has a Free Toodledo account, they will only be able to read your to-do list."

2 and 1 seems contradictory to me.
Both of us are free users and would like to collaborate our accounts to view our tasks using the workspace features.

Could you please clarify this for me? Does that mean i can share with other "free" members in "read only" format only if i buy a pro account?
Purveyor

Posted: Oct 17, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Statement #2 depends on statement #1. "You" refers to anyone who has a Pro membership.

#1 means:
a. If you are a Pro member, you can privately share your tasks with other Toodledo members.
b. If you are a Free member, you cannot privately share your tasks with other Toodledo members.

#2 means:
a. If you, as a Pro member, share your tasks with other Toodledo Pro members, then those members can edit your tasks. (If you give them permission to do so.)
b. If you, as a Pro member, share your tasks with Toodledo Free members, then those members cannot edit your tasks.

This message was edited Oct 17, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.