ForumsQuestionsHidden Tasks

Hidden Tasks
allan_1310296117

Posted: Oct 27, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
It appears the shortest time duration that you can hide future tasks is 1 month. I wish there was a shorter period, say 2 weeks or even 1 week. I want future tasks to be hidden, I don’t want to use the Status field or due dates, I want these tasks 2 weeks out to be hidden and then automatically show as time progresses.

Allan
Michael_49

Posted: Oct 27, 2012
I use the "Show" icon (next to the quick add task). I turn OFF the checkbox for "show future tasks" and then set the "Start Date" of my task for any future date. For example... "Take car in for snow tires - Nov 25, 2012" my task will not appear until 11/25/12. I can view it in advance if I check the "show future tasks".
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 29, 2012
If you use a start-date you can hide tasks sooner than 1 month.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=77
jaffa_brown

Posted: Feb 05, 2013
I have to agree, having a filter future task with just a limit of 1 Month, 2 months and so on is really unflexible. It would be much better if the options were...

1 day
2 days
5 days
1 week
2 weeks
3 weeks
4 weeks
1 month
2 months
3 months
6 months
year

If this is too much, could we at least add the '1 week' view filter future tasks option?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 05, 2013
Thanks for the suggestion. This is on our todo list. In the meantime you could make a saved search that replicates the functionality that you want.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.