ForumsQuestionsPossible Folder Bug with New iOS App?

Possible Folder Bug with New iOS App?
mlb32704

Posted: Nov 29, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
This is going to be hard to describe, I can send screen shots as appropriate to whomever, wherever...on my iPhone's home screen for Tasks, I see the options at the bottom "View Tasks By" and then I am immediately presented below those words with two grey "Folder" tabs, under which I find my first option (in my case "Business") and then "Any Folder". If I click on Business, I get to see the Tasks in my Business folder, then if I go back out to that same page I am presented with the option to go my other folder (in my case "Personal") which I can then select and see. The option to go back to Business has disappeared, unless I go into Personal, then back out to the main page again, and so on. The problem is, with the previous version, I was able to see both folders on the main Tasks screen, and select whichever one I wanted to see. Now I have to go into one to see the other? And again, it is showing TWO grey folders at the top that say "Folder", I'm wondering if one of them is a bug and should be saying "Personal"? Looking farther down the page, I see TWO grey tabs that say "Status", with only two Status options below them (Active and Planning) but in this case you have a "More" button below them that gives you all of the other options. Bigger deal to me with Folders because I am constantly toggling between Personal and Business tasks, if this is the stock functionality to do it on an iPhone with the new app, it's going to be a real pain. Meant to be, or bug? Somebody please tell me, thanks.
mlb32704

Update - it is definitely a bug - I can expand/collapse some but not all of the grey tab options under "View Tasks By", and not all of the options are presented after expanding because they are covered up by the grey tabs that did not expand. Hopefully that makes sense, I can try and take a video looking right at the iPhone if no one at ToodleDo has come across this one yet. Happy to help.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please create a support ticket and send us a video or screenshot. We are unable to reproduce this bug.
mlb32704

Posted: Nov 30, 2012
Will do. I need an email address to send it to.
Purveyor

Actually, you need to create a Support Ticket:
https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

This message was edited Nov 30, 2012.
mlb32704

OK, I'll have to wait until tonight, I've got one outstanding already.
mlb32704

Update - I did a complete deinstallation/reinstallation of ToodleDo on my iPhone and the problem went away. I did take a video of the issue beforehand if anyone at ToodleDo ever wants or needs to see it. But I'm not going to submit a trouble ticket for the issue because it is no longer outstanding and no one else seems to be talking about it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We would very much like to see the video. Can you please send it to us?
mlb32704

I need an email address, or I have to wait until tonight/tomorrow to send under trouble ticket because I have one outstanding. Either way, I probably need a place to send it to. I've got it, it's ready to go, please just let me know where to send it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please send to [email protected]
mlb32704

The videos are too big to email. I am uploading them to a site as we speak and will send the link when complete, should be soon.
mlb32704

Just sent them.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.