ForumsQuestionstoo many of one task

too many of one task
al

Posted: Mar 16, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have a task...Pay Bills...that shows up 9 times on a single day...and repeats each week.

How do I fix that
Anders

Posted: Mar 16, 2009
It sounds like you have issues with syncing somewhere, but that would probably mean multiples of more than one of your tasks. If you could provide some info about what your settings are on that task (repeat, start and end, length,etc.), and maybe what you are syncing toodledo with (iPhone, outlook, etc.), someone might be able to tell you what is going on. The best thing to do might be to delete all occurrences of the task, and try starting it over. Sorry I can't tell you more.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 17, 2009
If you go into your account settings, you can turn on the "Trash can" which will allow you to quickly delete unwanted tasks. You could also just edit the 8 duplicates so that they weren't repeating anymore and then mark them completed. And I agree with Anders that this is because something that you are syncing with is syncing wrong.
al

Posted: Jun 28, 2009
I have the trash can, but do not know how to eliminate these as they repeat each Sunday. I cannot figure out how to shut off the repeat of these and its driving me crazy!
Anders

Posted: Jun 28, 2009
If you do not mark the tasks complete, and delete them either using the trashcan or using the delete option in the popup winfow when hovering your curser over the checkbox, then they should not come back. If they do, then it means they are being recreated through syncing with some application, possibly the outlook sync tool, or the iPhone app. Do you use those or sync your tasks with anything else?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.