ForumsQuestionsSync with Google Calendar HELP PLS

Sync with Google Calendar HELP PLS
tmcollins2

Posted: Dec 16, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Ok, i think i may have done what i was supposed to to get it to sync, but i deleted a couple tasks from toodledo entirely and it is still on my google calendar. Anyone know how to get rid of it?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 17, 2012
Google Calendar only syncs once a day. That is how Google does it and we have no control over it. If you wait, it should get removed.
Got Vic

Posted: Feb 07, 2013
ZenDone does two-way syncing in real time with Google Calendar, so it can be done. I'm letting my Pro subscription expire mostly because of lack of integration with Google Calendars.

This message was edited Feb 07, 2013.
brage.strand

Posted: Feb 09, 2013
Two-way syns would be awsome. Hoping for this feature soon :) And perhaps enhanced caldender view in toodledo(including appointments made in gcal)

Love your work. I have tried a lot of todo apps, And toodledo is the best by far. Coming from Nozbe now and this is ten times better. So powerfull customizeable filtering and views! Thats whats make or break a GTD system. Lacking on gcal integrering though. A bit strange not to have built in Project as a category and on the usability side entering new task and editing can be improved.

Would love integration with Google contacts! And have people as a category similar to location. Or perhaps caldender events as well. So i could go into a meeting and see all task related to that meeting or the persons attending.
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Feb 09, 2013
Hello,

Google calendar syncs only caldav links once a day. For it to be two-way sync then you would have to give access to Toodledo to access your Google Calendar account.

Toodledo is strong and has so many features because of being a simple product and not having to play that many two-way, real time syncs, because that would mean big changes on the backoffice and it would be a nightmare to maintain.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.