ForumsQuestionsDGT GTD for Android

DGT GTD for Android
staceyhulsizer

Posted: Jan 05, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I LOVE DGT GTD for Android. It had everything I need for getting things done plus I can sync all of my devices to Toodledo. However, when I sync to Toodledo I lose my project hierarchy set up in DGT GDT. Instead it creates duplicate tasks on my devices making Toodledoo worthless to me. For now I will have to keep my tasks on one device until I can find another app suitable for my needs.

Please, please, please add project levels to your functionality. In doing this, I believe you will be one of (if not THE ) best GTD web apps available when considering functionality.

Thanks!

Stacey
evpat2000

Posted: Jan 07, 2013
Can you tell me how to sync DGT GTD to my account in Toodledo? I downloaded the app but didn't find how to link them.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 07, 2013
Your question is about a 3rd party tool that syncs with Toodledo. Please contact the company that makes that software for assistance.
glparke

Posted: Jan 09, 2013
Posted by evpat2000:
Can you tell me how to sync DGT GTD to my account in Toodledo? I downloaded the app but didn't find how to link them.

You need to download the toodle sync app from the google store. it is a seperate download.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.