ForumsQuestionsPostponing, and tracking postponements

Postponing, and tracking postponements
M

Posted: Jan 06, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I'm pretty ADD and mildly OCD, and need to slim down my to do list drastically (over 1000 items!). I am compelled to write down, as a task, every idea that pops into my head.

I just made the (probably foolish) move of paying for Remember the Milk Pro, after being a paying Toodledo customer for some years. I did that out of desperation, because RTM counts postponements. Unfortunately, it doesn't handle them well (postponing to today, if overdue, or one day if not overdue) -- I need to be able to postpone by a certain amount of time, or SKIP an occurrence, AND track how many times I do that so I can see which tasks have been postponed a certain number of times and convince myself that they should come off my list.

I really need to know if Toodledo plans to EVER add, as a feature, AT LEAST postponement counts, and hopefully flexible postponing of tasks. If NOT, I may have to try to live with RTM. If so, I'll stick with Toodledo, as it does just about everything else that I need, and does it well.

Please advise...

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 07, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.