ForumsQuestionsImport from specific Reminders list

Import from specific Reminders list
tbyers

Posted: Jan 18, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I know that Toodledo can import items from the iOS Reminders app (and that is how you utilize Siri for voice input to Toodledo), but the import is global across ALL Reminder lists. Has any considersation been given to adding the ability to this function to just select a SPECIFIC Reminders list to import from instead of all?

I'm not familiar with the APIs that Apple provides you to work with, but in my opinion this would be very beneficial. I use BOTH Reminders and Toodledo for different things. I share some Reminder lists with my wife, who would never use Toodledo, as well as some other uses, and since Toodledo imports evertyhing from across all lists, it prohibits me from turning on that feature and using Siri for voice import.

I would like to suggest the ability to optionally pick a specific list, either the default Reminders list or another custom list, and limiting Toodledo's import/delete feature to that list. That way you would still have use of the Reminders app for some things, but anything you put on a specific list configured for Toodledo would get imported to Toodledo.

Thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 18, 2013
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
tbyers

Posted: Jan 20, 2013
Thanks Jake!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.