ForumsQuestionsRepeat multiple times per day

Repeat multiple times per day
Dan

Posted: Feb 08, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Hey all,
I haven't seen a way to do this, but I might be missing something. Is it possible to set a task to repeat multiple times in the same day?

For example if I want to create a task to check my email every day at 9 AM and again at 5 PM. Currently I'm doing that type of functionality with one task that is set to repeat daily at 9 AM and one task that is set to repeat daily at 5 PM. It'd be nice to have one task so when I mark the 9 AM task as complete it'll repeat the task at 5 PM of the same day.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 09, 2013
The only way to do this is to make multiple copies of the task that all repeat daily at the specified times. The quickest you can repeat a task is daily.
Dan

Posted: Feb 12, 2013
OK cool, that's what I'm doing now but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks Jake!
pfmonaco

Posted: Feb 13, 2013
Score: 2 Reference
For what it's worth on the same line of thought I would find it most useful to to bring the repeat option to the hourly (or minute level). ie: Repeat every 4 hours (after completion) - combined with the alarm option this would be very powerful for me. Of course there are probably only a few others that would use this level of repeatability. :(
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.