ForumsQuestionsNote icon on toodledo website

Note icon on toodledo website
RandalHundley

Posted: Feb 09, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
On the ipad/iphone versions, if there is a note on an item, this is indicated by an icon on the "list view." On the web version, I can't tell whether there is an associated note without clicking on the carrot (>) to open up the item and see details. Is there a way to indicate there is a note? I might delete or check an item as complete without realizing there is an associated note. Thanks! -Randal
Joyce

Posted: Feb 09, 2013
Actually there is an icon that represents notes attached to a task, it's a rectangle with horizontal lines in it, one line means no note and three means there is a note. This is in the left hand columns just before the text of the task.
M_ichel

Posted: Feb 10, 2013
Hi.

Quoted from the help section:

How do I show or hide task notes?

If you are viewing your tasks in grid mode, you can show or hide individual notes by clicking on the or icons adjacent to the task. You may need to scroll your window horizontally to see this icon if your window is too small. If you wish, you can move the note icons to the left side of the task. This is an option in your account settings.

If you are viewing your tasks in multi-line mode, you can show or hide individual notes by clicking on the disclosure triangle for the task.

To open or close all of the notes, and save this preference for future visits, click the icon in the blue toolbar.

Regards.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.