ForumsQuestionsNew top requests?

New top requests?
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted: Mar 26, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I was going to suggest a couple improvments, but searched the forum to see that they've been suggested in the past. I checked your first forum "Top Features Requests" and found this old post:

<<We get these feature requests sent to us a lot, so I'm positing them here to let everyone know that we are working on them.

In no particular order:

1. Ability to share a task so it appears on both people's lists.
2. Flexible reminders (set a different reminder time on a per task basis)
3. Manual Sorting (manually move tasks into an arbitrary order)
4. Offline (ability to manage tasks when not connected to the internet)
5. Task templates, or ability to duplicate tasks.

We'll update this list as we complete things and as we get new requests. >>

Many of these items have been added. What are your new frequent requests (so I won't make them again)?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 26, 2009
I don't think we've implemented any of those. But if it's working for you, thats great! Less work for us :)

Feel free to post your requests here or in a support ticket.
Claudio

Posted: Mar 27, 2009
The original post was dated almost a year ago (April 21, 2008) and was last edited on December 10, 2008.

How about updating the list to show the current Top 10 feature requests, along with some indication of which requests are being worked on (or even being considered) and which ones are just pipe dreams?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 30, 2009
Those are still the most frequently requested features, but we can't comment on when/if a feature will be released. We still want to do them all. It's just a matter of time and effort our part, and there are only so many hours in the day.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.