ForumsQuestions2 requests for saved searches

2 requests for saved searches
dsolomon000

Posted: Apr 02, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Two requests for saved searches: be able to change the order of the saved searches (seems fixed at alphabetical).

Also would be really nice to export the results to text or CSV (copy/paste from the web page doesn't come out very nice looking).

(I know I can print to PDF, but I really wanted them in text format)
Salgud

Posted by dsolomon000:
Two requests for saved searches: be able to change the order of the saved searches (seems fixed at alphabetical).

Sort works the same on Saved Searches as with any other view.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I think he means the names of the saved searches on the left side of the page. Yes, this is alphabetical.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Salgud

Posted by dsolomon000:

You can change the order in which they appear a couple of ways. The simplest is just to put a number in front of the name of the search. Of course, as you add/delete Saved Searches, you have to renumber others. Of course, you can use spaced out numbers to add flexibility. E.g. you can use 2,4,6,8 so you can add at least one Saved Search and put it between two others. Of course, if you need to put another between them...

Or you can use a combination of letters and symbols to place them. I use ! in front of ones I want at the top of the list, and z in front of Searches I want at the end of the list, the ones I use less frequently. Admittedly, a bit of a kludge, but it works.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.