ForumsQuestionsMobile version not syncing on iOS

Mobile version not syncing on iOS
Alvin_Mites

Posted: May 07, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I've been a fan of the m.toodledo.com mobile version but recently found a major caveat

accessing the app from iOS devices will not sync when connected via wifi, I checked using safari & chrome
checked on an iPad 2 & iPhone 4

initial sync works great, after that when connected to wifi it displays the little disclaimer "sync pending until online"

still seems to work in my chromium extension (custom built not yet public) & on Android -- could anyone else check this to verify it's not something I'm doing without realizing it?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 08, 2013
I do not know why this is happening. I just tested this on both an iPhone 5 and iPad 3 and it was syncing correctly. Im not sure if that is because they are newer devices, or if it is something else.
horacio.miranda

Posted: May 10, 2013
I have the same issue after last iOS application update 2 days ago. I have a iPod last generation with iOS version 6.1.3.
I get sometimes the error on sync profile not correct
kris

Posted: May 11, 2013
I have same issue from iPhone and iPad - says my password is incorrect - which is not true as I can login into my account via web.
horakawa

I could not use my account with the Toodledo application for the iPad either.
The application complained that my password was wrong, which is not correct, because I can use my account via the Toodledo web site (www.toodledo.com).

I have overcome the situation after deleting and reinstalling the application, following the report by Jeffreyf (https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/17238/0/login-failed-upgrade-to-3052602.html).
brage.strand

I was unable to logon and sync on 3G on my ihpone. Worked when i got home though. Said password wrong when i was on 3G.

But now my phone-app and the web browser is out of sync. Even when i force sync web-app to iphone app....
hugh_smith

I also get the message saying password is wrong. Tried changing it on website then using new password on iOS app - no luck. Problem started with app update on about May 8th.
daddyDadster

Posted: May 29, 2013
I was having this issue but it was resolved by updating to the latest version of the iOS app (released May 22, 2013).

This message was edited May 29, 2013.
Alvin_Mites

Posted: Jun 18, 2013
been a minute since I posted this

I was not referring to the iOS app but the m.toodledo.com mobile web-site, sync has been non-functional on my iPad 2 since the first load and on my Android phone since March 13

I realize the site was in beta -- has it been abandoned or is it still in use? it was quite useful
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 19, 2013
The mobile website is still very much in use and under development. If it isn't syncing well, please try clearing your browser cache and reload the page and signin again.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.