ForumsQuestionsPlease Please add timeframe function on statistics

Please Please add timeframe function on statistics
baldojaemw

Posted: Jun 12, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Users requested this feature for very very long time ago, but still toodledo developers said "Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list." I am really disappointed about this situation, because there is no merit to use statistics without timeframe function. Please make me have a faith on toodledo, just tell me when it will be done.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Some of our statistics graphs have timeframe sliders already. Can you please tell us where you want the timeframe function and how you would like it to work?
baldojaemw

My suggestion on Jan 2013 is below.
"I want to calculate a proportion of folder's task(sum of timer) that is filtered by period.(e.g. before 1 month to today or before 1 week to today or users can set the period. It is calculated by due date)Please set this feature up. I really enjoy Toodledo's statistics feature. Thanks! "
I want you to add timeframe functions to Pie Charts.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
And which date would you want the timeframe to apply to? Added, Modified, Due, Start, or completed?
baldojaemw

Score: 2 Reference
I guess you don't understand my suggestion.
I'll explain with pictures I made.
In Pie Chart, I can choose Grouping, Filter, and Count options.
But I can't choose period option.
I wish I can see size of various groups of tasks that is filtered by period like this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23344511/Untitled-1.png

And I can choose period options in combobox.
(Before 1 week To Today, Before 1 month To Today)
Of course, It is better that I can choose custom period.
For example, I can set between June 1,2013 and June 15,2013
like this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23344511/Untitled-2.png
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Ok, thanks for the additional information. We will consider it.
mellymoo

Posted: Oct 13, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
I know exactly what you are saying, and I second it! I want to be able to create a pie graph of last month /week/year and see how much better I can do this month/week/year.
mellymoo

Posted: Oct 13, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
Incidentally, if any 3rd party developers out there could make this, I'd be more than happy to pay for it or even switch over completely if it worked well enough!
guardprivy-1

Posted: Mar 21, 2014
Bump! Reporting is more powerful if we can choose a period (last year vs this year, etc.). It will allow us to compare results. This would be a welcome feature. Thank you.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.