ForumsQuestionsLiking the new mobile interface

Liking the new mobile interface
krellan

Posted: Jul 11, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
I rather like the new "mobile" Web interface!

https://m.toodledo.com/index.php

Because I've had bad luck with slowness of the original Web interface (see my other rantings elsewhere on other posts), the mobile interface is now my bookmark of choice, even on the desktop. It's fast and responsive. It's pretty much exactly what I need.

Minor usability suggestion: in the search bar, if user types in some input, please pass that input to the "Add Task" button.

Reason is, I often type in a task, not thinking to add it first. If it's found, great. If it's not found, then I have to hit "Add Task", and then, because that page begins blank, I've lost my line of typing.

It would be rather helpful to have the search text preserved, so that I could add a task under that name, without having to retype it.

Also, when searching for a task, please provide some positive confirmation that the background search has completed. Currently, the screen just stays there, gray. It would be very helpful to have "No Search Results Found" or something like that, on the gray page, so that people would know that their search has completed.

Thanks!
Josh
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 12, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
krellan

Posted: Jul 12, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Nice, glad these two things are on the list!

Josh
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.