ForumsQuestionsHow do I turn an outline into a series of tasks?

How do I turn an outline into a series of tasks?
toodles_1300997207

Posted: Jul 26, 2013
Score: 2 Reference
Hello

Just found out how to use the outline properly and am loving it - it really is helping me structure my thinking, however, I have a beautiful outline, with things broken down into single point action steps and want to migrate / export these into the tasks section so I can schedule and complete them.

How do I do this?

Thank you!
kleerkoat

Score: 0 Reference
I don't think that is possible at the moment. I think it's on the radar though.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
What kleerkoat said
ibdad08

Ditto, just renewed and saw the outline application and tried it. It would be wonderful if it had some integration into the to do list but I am sure you all are working on it, just signed up for another year and telling all my friends about your wonderful product.
campsbayrich

Posted: Jul 31, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
Another user pitching in. I'd love to see the ability to migrate an outline to the tasks, especially so the various tasks can be allocated out to collaborators.
S. Alicea

Posted: Aug 07, 2013
Another very active user that will love the integration of outline to the task list.
To give you an idea, I have been using Toodledo for 2 years after been working on Franklin System and GTD. Few weeks ago I was looking back again out of Toodledo due to the fact that it lacks of multi task hierarchy. However the outline link to tasks can be a solution to it.
Looking forward, hope it will be soon since this have been talk by several months so far. If it happen I renew my service again.
MM1772

Posted: Aug 08, 2013
Score: 3 Reference
Just weighing in: I'd use the outline more if I could then convert the items to tasks easily.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.