ForumsQuestionsSync stall

Sync stall
mark_1337909683

Posted: Sep 06, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
There have been ~2 updates since I first posted this issue. If you are still working the problem--fine.

In the event you all think it's fixed, I'm advising that (from my end) it remains problematic.

Whenever I open the application with sync on no work can be performed until sync has completed.

When sync is set to off, there still remains a stall period--just not as time significant as the previous.

Mark

This message was edited Sep 07, 2013.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 09, 2013
We think that this stall is related to alarms being set for tasks that need them. Do you have alarms set to "come from device" and do you have many alarms?
mark_1337909683

I'm not sure what you mean by alarms that 'come from device'. I frequently have alarms associated with tasks. ~95% of the time, the alarms are set in Outlook and synced to you. Even if the alarm were to be set on the app, it would still be syncd back to outlook and later sync back to you.

For example, excluding today (I've addressed the 2 tasks with today alarms) there are 2 tasks up to including Thursday that have alarms.

I would guess that during a given week I have 2-4 alarms set at any given time within a 7 day window. There are a lot more if you were to include all tasks--some of which may alarm a year or 3 out.

Mark
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the info. We will investigate.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.