ForumsQuestions"Notes" display

"Notes" display
Brian_14

Posted: Apr 19, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I think I have the settings in both my Toodledo accounts the same but in one the info that I add to a task in date view displays differently. That is, in one account, I have to click the folder icon (located to the left of the "delete task" icon) to display the notes I've added to tasks. In the other account, the notes always display below the task and I can't hide them. What setting controls this function? Thx!
Anders

Posted: Apr 19, 2009
It sounds like you have one account in Grid view and the other in Multiline. In Grid, all your selected fields are displayed along one line and the notes display below (you can toggle them on and off with the "toggle notes" command). In Multiline, your fields are displayed on several lines depending on how many you have set to show (I suppose this could just be one if you only have a few fields), and the notes are accessed by clicking on the note icon. Multiline is better if you don't want to scroll horizontally, but grid is better if you want to have the maximum number of tasks onscreen. You switch between them by clicking an icon that is between customize and print above your to do list.
Brian_14

Posted: Apr 20, 2009
Both are in grid. Thank you for your response, tho, because the solution was the Toggle Notes command, as you suggested.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.