ForumsQuestionsHow to view all tasks contributing to a lifelong goal?

How to view all tasks contributing to a lifelong goal?
jpv2112-s

Posted: Feb 06, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

In my web-development company, I have a lot of active jobs and have added them to the "short term goals" section and all these goals contribute to the lifelong goal of running a my successful business. Each short-term job/goal contains many tasks.

I would like to see all the tasks that contribute to the lifelong goal, however, the only goal-filter option I see in the search area only shows tasks assigned directly to a particular life-long goal, not an option to show all the task assigned to the short-term goals that "contribute to" the life-long goal.

Does anyone know of a way to achieve this?

If not, I would like to ask for a feature (if not already on the list) to add a query to grab all the task that "contribute to" a higher-level goal.

Also, if anyone has alternative ways to organize work jobs each with many tasks, I'd appreciate reading about your solutions.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 06, 2014
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we do not comment on timeframes for implementation.

Thanks
jpv2112-s

Posted: Feb 07, 2014
I understand.

Perhaps a quicker feature to implement would be to allow the custom search options for goals to search the goals' labels sub-strings? That would allow users to include some tag in the goals' labels that could be quickly picked-up by the custom-searches.

Right now, the only search option is "task is assigned a specific goal."
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 07, 2014
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.