ForumsQuestionsEmail Task

Email Task
gdill

Posted: Apr 24, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have Ultimate Todos on my iPhone and it syncs up with my Toodledo and there is an option for me to email task, is there a feature in Toodledo to this? I don't want to have to go to my phone every time I want to email a task. I am a supervisor and our main communication is email.

Any help I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Jeremy

Emailing a task to Toodledo is my favorite feature.

Here is how to do it.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help_email.php

Also if you you add a BCC to Toodledo on follow up items or "inbox" (GTD) items that need to be processed it makes life a lot easier.

This message was edited Apr 24, 2009.
Anders

I believe gdill is asking about emailing a task out to a colleague. I don't believe it can be done from the Toodledo website. It is easier on the iPhone because of the built in email program. It would be kind of cool though if you could just pick a task and email it out to someone. The best option would be to get all the people you supervise on Toodledo so you could set up collaboration which would allow for a variety of task sharing options. Short of that, and someone please correct me if I am wrong, I believe you would just have to copy and past the info from Toodledo into your email client.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
Jeremy

Posted: Apr 25, 2009
Oh, like delegating a task. That would be cool.

Then you could track the follow up with a "delegation" context or folder. That would be very useful.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.