ForumsQuestionsSaving Search No Longer Possible

Saving Search No Longer Possible
AA

Posted: Apr 21, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

It is currently impossible to save any new search. Tried this several times with various searches via the main website, but no luck. The pop-up window "There was an error message saving your search. Please try again later." appears every time. Please fix this ASAP. Thank you.

This message was edited Apr 21, 2014.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I was not able to reproduce this problem. Can you please create a support ticket so we can investigate why this is happening to your account?
Salgud

Posted by AA:
Hi,

It is currently impossible to save any new search. Tried this several times with various searches via the main website, but no luck. The pop-up window "There was an error message saving your search. Please try again later." appears every time. Please fix this ASAP. Thank you.

Have you tried closing and reopening your browser? Rebooting?
AA

Posted: Apr 25, 2014
Thanks for the replies. Nope, I hadn't tried to do anything with my browser, because due to the pop-up window being generated by Toodledo.com, I assumed that the issue must have been server-side rather than browser-side.

In any case, my default browser on Windows and Mac is Opera, and saving searches works fine in it right now. I honestly no longer remember where it was (what browser, what computer or handheld device) that I attempted to save those searches 4 days ago. I did make several attempts with various search keywords, and the same pop-up message was generated by Toodledo.com every time. If the issue resurfaces later on, I'll let you know here, with specifics as to the browser/platform used.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.