ForumsQuestions"?"

"?"
Brian_14

Posted: Apr 27, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I've read all the postings re the due-date modifiers, including the link that is posted many times to answer user's questions. However, my tasks that repeat weekly and utilize the "?" modifier do not get moved forward automatically. Instead, they remain and display "?Tomorrow". Pls assist. Thx!
Brian_14

CORRECTION: What displays is "?Yesterday", not "?Tomorrow".
Brian_14

ALSO, a task I have from 2 days ago (and is marked with "?") didn't move forward but is displaying with the date from 2 days ago preceded by "?".
Anders

Strange. I will see if I can replicate this. Were these tasks recently added, or were they created before Toodledo's recent update to the date/time fields?
Brian_14

Recently.
Anders

Posted: Apr 28, 2009
Okay, so the tasks I created yesterday to test this are showing up exactly as you describe(?Yesterday). I checked one off last night, and it is shown correctly for today, but that only means the repeat is working, the "?" is obviously broken.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The first thing to check is that your timezone is set correctly since optional tasks are not moved forward until your midnight.

That said, there is a bug that we are tracking down that is causing a handful of optional tasks for some timezones to be moved forward up to 24 hours late. This is a high-priority bug for us and we are looking into it right now.
Anders

Yes, the late push forward is what I am getting. After trying this with two test tasks, I realized I already had a task that was not getting bumped up. Last night it said Due: ?Apr 26. I just checked it again and it now says Due: ?Yesterday. It seems to be about a day and a half delay.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There is a bug that is causing a delay in optional task moving for some people. We are looking into this right now. You should also check to make sure your preferences are set correctly.
Anders

My preferences are set correctly. My time zone, if it helps, is GMT-5. I can do without the "?" for a while. It's neat, but not critical. I hope you will post when it is fixed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We may have fixed it, but it will take 24 hours for us to know for certain.
Brian_14

Posted: May 03, 2009
Appears to be fixed. Thank you!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.