ForumsQuestionsAre saved searches using tags suppoerted in Iphone App?

Are saved searches using tags suppoerted in Iphone App?
dag.remote

Posted: May 12, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Can't seem to get a solid hit on this subject here in the forums. Setting up saved searches and they work great in the desktop browser, but the tag is omitted when the search is preformed on the Iphone.

Trying to use somebody's suggestion of using tags to specify 'This week'.

Odd because you can select TAGS from the 'vie tasks by' section on the main screen.

Thanks,

W.
Sabina A.

Posted: May 13, 2014
Hello,

Saved searches can only be synced to the iOS app. It's currently not possible to create saved searches on the app. The search box on the app is for a quick search of titles and notes.

Hope this helps.
Salgud

I can't say in all cases of course, but I checked one of my saved searches that uses a tag, and it works in on my iPhone as well. YMMV.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you can create a support ticket and include your search criteria, we will try to reproduce it in our account and see what the problem is. Its possible there is a strange edge case bug with saved search on iOS.
Wayne T.

This is what I found creating and editing saved searches for iOS:

When I modify a saved search (even a simple one criteria one) the modifications won't sync to my iOS devices. When I delete the saved search then create a new one (even with the same name) then the changes sync. There is a bug in iOS syncing changes to the saved searches.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes this is a bug that will be fixed in the next update.
dag.remote

Posted: May 15, 2014
Thanks - for the replies. On a long list of items returned in a saved search, it's difficult to even see that it's not working 100%. Especially if the search scrapes items out of multiple conditions, such as: contexts, folders, starred, priorities, tags, etc.

P.S. In the upcoming IOS update - please throw in access to lists, outlines, and goals!

W.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.