ForumsQuestionsDue Date (today)

Due Date (today)
bahetc

Posted: Apr 30, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I noticed on the web application if my due date is today 1 May, it says that it is due tomorrow (2 May even thought the date I have entered for the due date is 1 May). Why doesn't it show up on the due date that I have entered?

On the iphone it shows up on the right due date (ie 1st May)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 01, 2009
Is your timezone set correctly in your account settings?
PTaubman

Posted: Aug 24, 2009
Greetings!

Was this resolved?

At the bottom of the left Nav bar, I see the date and time: Aug 24, 2009 9:59 am so I know my timezone is set correctly.

When I sort the web interface by 'Due Date' I see tomorrow's items that are due listed under 'Due Today'. Also, Items that have today as the due date appear under the 'Overdue' category.

How can I correct this?

Thanks!

Paul
Pro Plus Subscriber - I love your product!
http://www.AllAboutGratitude.com
Anders

What you're seeing is a strange bug that just popped up this morning. To keep things simpler to track, please post any further comments in this thread that has already started for this issue: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/2891/0/due-date-groupings-wrong.html

I'm sure Toodledo will figure it out.
PTaubman

Thanks! Sorry for posting here - it was the first thread I found when I searched.

Paul
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The timezone settings got skewed for a few minutes for people in one timezone, which was causing some display issues where tasks were offset by the wrong timezone, but it should be fixed now. You may need to reload the page for it to refresh to normal.

Please let us know if you encounter any other problems with times and dates not being consistent.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.