ForumsQuestionsInstruction Videos?

Instruction Videos?
stuarts28

Posted: May 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Guys,

I like the look of Toddledo, but it seems quite complicated to actually figure out a workflow that works in the real world.

I am quite a visual person (as I am sure are many others) so wondered if there are any instruction videos showing step by step how this can be used?

Nozbe for example has a simple ten step video course freely available on their site:

http://www.nozbe.com/gtd/course

And I really need something similar for this.

I have searched this site, and youtube and google, but am yet to find a single video showing how people are making use of this to put GTD into action. (Or anything else for that matter - there aren't any anywhere as far as I can see)

Toodledo seems a bit clunky when I have played around with it, and text help files are not nearly as useful as a few videos.

How about cranking out some with Camtasia?

I am sure a lot of people would find it helpful, because to be honest I am finding using this quite confusing.

I have uploaded a massive task list, and am trialing pro to get the subtask functionality a shot, but it is not clear at all how to make use of this productively.

You could even add them as an extra benefit for going Pro so you get paid for them.

But regardless, I do think they are needed.

Can anyone post a camtasia video showing how they are making use of this?

I am sure many others like me would appreciate it :)

Regards,

Stuart
Vin Thomas

Posted: May 01, 2009
I have been thinking about doing this for a while on my blog. I would like to put together a couple screencasts and let people know how I am using TD for GTD. I will try to get something together in the next month or so, but I am SO busy.

I agree, it would be cool to have some videos to get your feet wet.
stuarts28

Posted: May 02, 2009
That would be good Vin.

If I do (eventually) figure out a workflow then I will see about cranking out one myself.

Its just a shame that I am going to have to spend the next few hours searching the GTD forum on here, and experimenting with the software, to create a procedure that I am sure others have already developed :-)

If anyone else has 'Video Tips' then please post a link to the video in here, and that way hopefully everyone can feed off others advice.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.