ForumsQuestionsIphone app & Notebook feature

Iphone app & Notebook feature
Proximo

Posted: Nov 17, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by David:
There's a new iphone app that syncs w/ OneNote--MobileNoter. Right now, it's read-only and there's a small subscription price but it looks promising.

For quick notes (text only) on iphone I use SimpleNote (http://simplenoteapp.com/) which syncs with their free web site. I also cut/paste notes into the web site to take with me on the iphone.

I've looked at evernote and can see their advantages. I like the idea of online sync/storage/access but most of my written/web work is done @home.

Keep in mind that Evernote is free and most people don't require the Pro version. Give it a try and see how you like it.

I love the Firefox extension also. I can clip entire web sites with working URL's into Evernote. You can also clip portions of a web site.

The Desktop Client lets you clip entire documents or smaller clips. You can clip a screen capture using a window too.

Love It
Ezekiel

Posted: May 09, 2010
Posted by kculp:
It would also help to be able to access the notebook feature from the "slim" version of the web site. At present, http://www.toodledo.com/slim only supports task management.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this system!

I agree. A slim version of notebook would be helpful as I use a Palm Pre.

This message was edited May 09, 2010.
endofdays_old

Posted: May 15, 2010
While I use both Evernote and OneNote for different reasons, I would also like to have the Toodledo notes sync with my iPhone using the Toodeldo app. I use it for checklists which would be good to have in my hand!

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 16, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.