ForumsQuestionsPrint Lists or Outlines

Print Lists or Outlines
Brenda

Posted: Oct 10, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I am unable to get the preview for lists to show past a certain number of lines. Do I need to download this list to print it?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 13, 2014
Are you using your web browser's built in print option, or are you clicking the the print icon in the top right corner when viewing a List?

Because of a technical aspect of how Lists functions, you need to click the print icon that we provide instead of using your web browser's built in print function.
kralon20

Posted: Apr 02, 2015
When printing outlines, I get the same thing whether I CTL-P or click on the print icon provided in Toodledo--a print out of the entire webpage, not just my outline.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 02, 2015
This is the currently intended behavior. We have plans to enhance printing in the future. If you want to print just the outline, you could export the outline as a text file and print that instead.
Brandi_2014

Posted: Jul 08, 2015
Have you enhanced the printing features? I am trying to print an outline and it's showing the entire webpage, not the outline.
Thank you.
TuiSVI

Posted: Jul 14, 2015
I am also having difficulty printing. My issue is with printing Lists. I'm using Firefox as my browser. When I click on Toodledo's drop-down menu in the upper RH corner and then click print (like I'm supposed to do I believe), it prints out the drop-down menu over the top of my List, which is a problem. Printing by using Firefox's browser File > Print menu seems to only get me a print-screen (exactly what's onscreen). Also, I know I've printed my Lists before using Toodledo's drop-down menu, so I think it might have something to do with the most recent enhancements that Tooledo has made to Lists (which are great, BTW, up to this point). When I open the List in Internet Explorer, it seems to print OK. I hope the answer isn't, "Don't use Firefox." Any ideas? Is anyone else having this issue and have you been able to resolve it?

This message was edited Jul 14, 2015.
badacp

Posted: Jul 15, 2015
When I am trying to print a list it shows me all of the lists on the side and the site name. When I print Outlines I see a very clean printout.
Will I be able to see that with Lists soon?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 15, 2015
This will be fixed soon.
Beth RS

Posted: Jul 17, 2015
It would also be good for the user to have some control over how many lines print. I use lists for a task list; I need the column with a task description to print more than just one line or so. I have expanded the width of that column, but not all of what appears on the screen shows up on the printed version; only a very small amount of text is printed. Thank you.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.