ForumsQuestionsLists on iPhone?

Lists on iPhone?
plarsen111

Posted: Nov 12, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I am a fan of the new Lists feature in ToodleDo. Thanks for doing that.

I don't see it on my iPhone though. Is there a way to get it in settings? Or is coming in an updated app?

Thanks,

Phil
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 12, 2014
The Lists section is not yet available, although we are activity working on it for a future update. In the meantime, you can access the lists section from the web browser on your phone.
Dave

Posted: Nov 13, 2014
When I access lists in safari on the iphone I get a desktop looking website. Is there a mobile formatted one? Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 13, 2014
Not yet, but we are working on it. You'll need to pinch and zoom to see the data, but it should work.
eagle6.gp

Posted: Nov 18, 2014
This is just a comment, I am a new Toodledo user and love it so far. The list section is one of the main reasons for me signing up.
I am hoping that there are many more people out there that are looking forward to seeing this come to fruition...... soon, and I hope that they have voiced there desire to you.
I plan on upgrading to the gold account and then will wait on the list function. Do you think it will be by 1 qtr 2015?

Thanks,
Gene
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 19, 2014
I can't make any promises other than we are actively working on it and will release it as soon as it is ready.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.