ForumsQuestionsCustomer sevice, Pro Expiration, PUBLIC REQUEST

Customer sevice, Pro Expiration, PUBLIC REQUEST
awk

Posted: May 08, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
For beeing saved and for others I put this copy of my request to the forum. Hope, im an unusual case!

Good Morning,

As I am a new customer for your product, an as I was testing your product with joy and effort - I can hardly unterstand

your (not-)handling of new users!

I asked somthing on the program one week ago - no answer. (searched for "toodledo" mails in all my accounts)
I don`t get an expiration mail for my testin pro-account. All my subtasks are vanished today...

Expieriencing this, I feel sad, irritated and not heared/ not seen. (Don`t want to use the word "ignored").

My needs would be: helpful beeing reminded about expirations/ possibilities against, beeing guided in starting-matters, beeing heared even as new user.

a)Please answer to this and last bug report within one week.
b)Please tell me, how long pro-features are stored for the case of quick re-upgrading.
c)Please build in an messaging tool like ebay or casual PM-functionality on many forums. (I.e. for expiration messages/ special offers)
d)Please look for following bug reports immidiately/ send ticketing mail first.

With grateful respect

Andreas Kloiber
Hessen/ Germany
awk

Score: 0 Reference
P.S.: Of course I hope, to get an answer quickly this time. And of course my Pro Registration depends on this answer.

This message was edited May 08, 2009.
Anders

Score: 2 Reference
Posted by awk:
I asked somthing on the program one week ago - no answer. (searched for "toodledo" mails in all my accounts)
I don`t get an expiration mail for my testin pro-account. All my subtasks are vanished today...

Hello Andreas, unless you specifically gave Toodledo your email to contact you, I don't think they use email. I'm not sure if they even have access to your email from your login info. If you just click on where it says Pro Subscription under your name in the top left corner, it tells you how long it is until it will expire.

a)Please answer to this and last bug report within one week.
b)Please tell me, how long pro-features are stored for the case of quick re-upgrading.
c)Please build in an messaging tool like ebay or casual PM-functionality on many forums. (I.e. for expiration messages/ special offers)
d)Please look for following bug reports immidiately/ send ticketing mail first.

a)I am surprised that Toodledo has taken longer than a week. They usually get to that stuff within a couple of days. Did you try going to this page, and clicking on your ticket?: http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
That is where you would find the reply.
b)That information is here: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=61
c)I also think this would be nice.
d)As I mentioned I would check your tickets to see if they have already been answered, and if they have not, they will be before long.

This message was edited May 08, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
Hi Awk,

I just did a full search of our email, forums and support tickets and I can only find one prior question that you submitted to us via a support ticket on May 1, which we answered shortly thereafter. When we answer a support tickets, an email goes out to the address registered under your account (your spam filter may have blocked it). You can also see our response to your support ticket by going back to the support ticket section and clicking on the question.

To answer your new questions:

a) We try to answer all questions within 48 hours. As I mentioned, we did answer your previous question, and I am answering this one now
b) http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=61
c) Thanks for the suggestion
d) We do this already. Please check your spam filters.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.