ForumsQuestionsMAJOR BUG - ToodleDo V 3.2.9 (4711) - INCORRECT DATE

MAJOR BUG - ToodleDo V 3.2.9 (4711) - INCORRECT DATE
brett.barriage_133...

Posted: Jan 15, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Same issue with tomorrow's tasks showing as today. I have checked all settings online and they are correct. I have deleted the app and reinstalled but still same problem. When will this be fixed?
martinbusse

Posted: Jan 17, 2015
Same also on my iOS8 Phone since 3 days. Web interface is working.
ShawnaWilley

Posted: Jan 17, 2015
"I'm experiencing it as well (iOS 8, latest Toodledo version) but now in a worse situation. When I noticed my Today view last night displaying tasks for the next day, I played around with settings with no success then decided to uninstall ToodLedo from my iPhone and reinstall.

Now I am unable to sync all my tasks. It gets so far in downloading/processing tasks, then the app crashes in the same place. Any way to look at logs so I can determine what tasks/item getting sync'd is causing the issue?"

I did the same thing and having the same problem. Nothing syncs back to my iPhone from my desktop. Is that related to the update or did I mess something up with my settings? The date thing happens around 6-7 o'clock. Hoping Apple will approve the fix soon.

This message was edited Jan 17, 2015.
rinatwe

Posted: Jan 18, 2015
Same also on my iOS8 Phone since 5 days. Web interface is working.
kaganmh

Posted: Jan 18, 2015
I am having the same problem. It seems that Toodledoo is flipping the date before midnight. In the morning the tasks are in sync with "Today" Tomorrow" etc but during the evening this is not the case and tasks that are "Tomorrow" are listed as "Today" Please fix this bug immediately It's very annoying and makes the app highly ineffective
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 19, 2015
As mentioned on page 1. We have submitted a fix to Apple for review already. Hopefully it will get approved soon so it can go back to normal. Sorry.
J

Version 3.2.10 now available from the iTunes store.
mark.limke

I ran the update from the iTunes Store, and the fix seems to have done the trick. I am seeing the right tasks for my Hotlist, anyway. Thanks for the responsiveness. If only we could speed up the Apple team.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 20, 2015
Yes, this is fixed now in the latest update which you can download now. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Technutz

I am having the same problem. It seems to occur for me at 7pm at night and the then overdue date and todays date are incorrect in the views. I am in Eastern Time Zone. It appears to be when Midnight hits Zulu time then my views get out of whack. It corrects it self at midnight my time. Then back to whacky at 7pm my time.
Technutz

Never mind the most recent update fix my issues. All is good in the world again.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.