ForumsQuestionsiPad app showing tomorrow's date as "today"...iPhone app is fine

iPad app showing tomorrow's date as "today"...iPhone app is fine
judsontaylor

Posted: Jan 13, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Starting today, my iPad app shows tomorrow's date, Jan 14, as "today." My iPhone and web version of Toodledo displays correctly. My time zone settings on the website are correct. I tried syncing from Toodledo to device but it will not display correctly on the iPad. I tried logging out and back in again and deleting app from iPad and reinstalling but it still shows the tasks on the wrong day. Help!
rain112

Posted: Jan 13, 2015
it happened with the new toodledo update that went out today - your phone probably hasn't updated yet? Happened on my iphone and ipad right after the update. Help is right!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 14, 2015
We have been able to reproduce the bug and we are working on a fix ASAP. It appears to only be a display error with calculating which section a task is in when viewing a list. If you look at the task's details it will be correct. You can add/edit tasks and they will store their date correctly and sync correctly. The only thing that appears to be wrong is that they show up in the wrong section when viewing a list. Additionally, this bug only affects people in certain timezones at certain times of the day.

We have determined that this is a bug that crept in when we converted our app over to 64bit (an Apple requirement).

We will get a fix out as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not trust the due-date displayed when viewing a list. You can tap on a task to see it's true due-date. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

This message was edited Jan 14, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.