ForumsQuestionsOutline - disappearing nested items

Outline - disappearing nested items
dave.erwin

Posted: Feb 24, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I recently started playing around with outlines. It's not completely user friendly, but not too difficult to use. However, i'm having a problem with some disappearing nested items.

I created an outline and there are a few top-level items with sub-bullets under each. I can see all of the top-level items, but can't see all of the nested items. It looks like this:

-> Types
_____Hatchback
_____SUV
-> Cars
_____Honda
_____Toyota

Well, it should look like that, but Honda and Toyota aren't visible. It actually looks like:

-> Types
_____Hatchback
_____SUV
-> Cars

I've tried everything I can think of. Toggled the triangle next to "Cars". I selected "Show all checked" from the menu bar (even though I never checked Honda and Toyota). I selected "Uncheck All" from the menu bar. I've reloaded the Toodledo tab in my browser several times.

I know that Honda and Toyota still exist because my list still reports six items. And if I close the arrow next to "Cars", it tells me two items are hidden).

Also, if I create a new item (say, Ford) and drag it to "Cars", it disappears (but my item count increases to seven).

Any thoughts?

This message was edited Feb 24, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 24, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.