ForumsQuestionsHabits data logged on Android app not showing up on website

Habits data logged on Android app not showing up on website
aromweis

Posted: Apr 06, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello. I have a Habit that I log every day using a number from 0 to 10. On the Android app, I can see the data points from every day and every link in the chain is black. On the website for that same timeframe, there are gaps in the logging. It looks like the days where the value was '0' (zero), the chain link on the website is gray and the graph shows no data point for that day. The Android app correctly interprets a 0 as a valid logged entry.

I haven't seen a topic on this so I am wondering if there is some setting I am missing?

Annemarie
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I was not able to reproduce this problem. The "0" number is a valid number that should indicate a datapoint. Can you please make sure that you are using the most recent version of our app? Can you tell if any non-zero values are failing to show up on the website?
aromweis

Thanks for the quick response. I upgraded to the most recent app version. I tried logging a zero via the app and it looks like it took on the website. It looks like only zero values were not showing on the website.

The historical gaps are still there on the website Habits section tho. Is there any way to make the website see those missing data points?

Also, I am seeing some odd things when I try to graph my data points on the website but perhaps I am misunderstanding what it is showing. I have not been able to find any Habits doc online. Is there something that explains the graphs? I can definitely say that the graphs on the Android app do not match the ones on the website.

thanks,
Annemarie

This message was edited Apr 06, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 07, 2015
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.