ForumsQuestionsHow do I purchase a subscription for someone else?

How do I purchase a subscription for someone else?
pjl

Posted: Apr 17, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I'd like to purchase a subscription for someone else so that we can collaborate. When I go to subscriptions it only lets me downgrade or renew my subscription, and I don't see a way to purchase a subscription for someone else. How can I do that?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 17, 2015
If you sign out, or use a different browser where you are not signed in, you can purchase a subscription for someone else easily. Im sure they will be very happy you did. Thanks!
pjl

Posted: May 01, 2015
Sorry, but that doesn't help me. I don't want to create a new account, I want to pay for a subscription for someone who already has an account.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 01, 2015
You don't need to create a new account. There are two ways to purchase a subscription for someone else.

1) Sign out or use a browser where you are not signed in. Go to the subscription page ( http://www.toodledo.com/subscribe ) and select the item you want to purchase. On the next page it will ask you for the email address of the existing account that you want to upgrade.

2) Using your current account, go to the subscription page and pretend that you are extending your current subscription. On the next page, click the "Change" link and type in the email address of the existing account to purchase it for someone else. Then you can pick a different subscription level if you want.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.