ForumsQuestionsAttach a file to a note

Attach a file to a note
Jim_1404874244

Posted: May 25, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I just upgraded to Gold, thinking I could get away from Evernote and "live" in Toodledo 100% of the time... My question is, can I attach an image or file to a note? Or are files just attachable to tasks?

Thanks,

Jim
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 26, 2015
Right now, files can only be attached to tasks. They can also be unattached and just live in the Files page in the Organize section. In the future we may add attachments to notes.
Jim_1404874244

Posted: Jun 01, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I'm getting used to it... Realised I could paste a drop box link into a note or a link to the Toodledo file storeage section.

I'd love to see a more robust Paste in Notes. If you could paste a screen shot that would be cool.

This message was edited Jun 01, 2015.
info_1336034862

Posted: Jul 18, 2015
I would like to support that - Notes without Attachment is not really helpfull! I do the same with the Links to Dropbox at the moment. Integration into Notes here would be way more convenient. Please add. Thanks
daniel.bourdieu

Posted: Sep 15, 2015
I'm also looking for files attached into Notes to get rid of Meeting Gold and keep all my meeting minutes into Toodledo Notes.
Thanks in advance
rockhavenw

Posted: Sep 19, 2015
I agree! Would love to be able to attach files and photos. All my colleagues use Evernote, but I've been with Toodledo forever and would love to see it become more robust! I am a gold member as well.
Yonten.

Posted: Sep 19, 2015
Yep, me too. This feature would be very useful to me. Like others, I'm using work arounds, but would love it to be integrated directly to Notes.
gm1

Posted: Dec 05, 2015
Linking to Dropbox/box/Evernote files rather than regular attaching would be useful. Would allow for dynamic editing.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.