ForumsQuestionsviewing archived Habits data

viewing archived Habits data
aromweis

Posted: Jun 03, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there. I tried searching for this but can't find an answer: I was under the impression that archiving a Habit saves all its data. If this is true, how do you view the old data? I need to track something that needs the detail of the 30-day graphing function. To do this, I am creating a new Habit every 30 days and archiving the old one. When I try to view the old data, it will try to show the most recent 30 days of data (of which there are none because it was archived more than 30 days ago). Is there a way to view the 30 days of collected data using the 30-day graph, even if the data was collected 2 months ago?

thanks,
Annemarie
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 03, 2015
To view an archived habit, click the button to view the "Dashboard" and then click the link in the top right corner that says "My Archived Habits"
aromweis

Posted: Jun 04, 2015
Thank you for the reply, but that is not what I am asking. I have an archived habit that I archived on May 4, 2015. I need to see the data collected using the detail of the 30-day graph. When I try to bring it up, the 30-day graph shows only the most recent 30 days, which are blank because the habit was archived more than 30 days ago. My question is: can I look at the data which was archived on May 4 with the 30-day graph?

If there isn't some way to adjust the timeframe, then after 1 year, no archived data will ever be visible using the Habits graphs because they all max out at 1 year. It won't matter that archived data is saved if there is no way to look at it after it is older than any graph available.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 04, 2015
Thats a good point. We'll look into making this possible.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.