ForumsQuestionsm.toodledo.com repeating tasks issues

m.toodledo.com repeating tasks issues
mrruz

Posted: Jun 28, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong here, but the tasks on the m.toodledo.com site have issues with repeating tasks at a particular time of day, such that when I complete a daily repeating task at or around 8-10pm it sets the next task to two days ahead, instead of tomorrow. For example, the task is due today, June 28th, and repeats daily by completion. I complete the task early in the morning and the task correctly repeats itself to tomorrow, June 29th. But if I complete the task at night then it sets itself to June 30th.

Also, at night the hotlist shows tasks that start tomorrow. It's almost as if the server believes the time is tomorrow instead of, correctly, what it should be.

I have set the time zone correctly so I don't know what's going on.

Should I file a ticket for this?

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 28, 2015
Thanks for the bug report. We will investigate.
mrruz

Posted: Jun 29, 2015
Posted by Jake:
Thanks for the bug report. We will investigate.

Thanks Jake. I'll sit tight. Let me know if you need any documentation or an official ticket.
mrruz

Posted: Jul 04, 2015
Has there been any confirmation or resolution to this bug? It's quite annoying and renders the mobile site unusable.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 06, 2015
This bug is confirmed, but we do not have a resolution at this time. The m.toodledo.com website is going to be replaced soon with a new redesigned version, and we'll fix this bug when we do that.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.