ForumsQuestionsHabits and Outlines on Android

Habits and Outlines on Android
queen-of-the-gators

Posted: Jul 03, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
A little while ago my mum showed me Toodledo on her Samsung tablet. I thought it looked great, so when I got a Samsung Galaxy II phone I downloaded it right away.

When I tap the menu button, top left, the only options I get are Tasks and Notes. My mum can see Tasks, Notes, Habits and Outlines on her tablet in the same menu. Is this just a difference between the phone and tablet apps? If so, it's unfortunate because I don't really use Toodledo on my computer, just my phone.

I would really like to use the other features, so I would hope that this is something that gets added! Otherwise, I love it!
Yonten.

Posted: Jul 04, 2015
It may be a difference of Android version rather than the hardware. The Galaxy 2 may have some limitations. Best to check that way, I think.

I've recently got a Galaxy S5, and I see Tasks, Notes, Habits and Outlines. That was also the same before the phone upgraded from Android Kitkat to Lollipop.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 06, 2015
The Habits, Outlines and (future) Lists sections require a newer version of the Android OS (4.2) than you have installed. If you run our app on an older device these sections will be hidden.

This message was edited Jul 06, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.