ForumsQuestionsHTML Light Interface and comparisons

HTML Light Interface and comparisons
bahetc

Posted: Jun 05, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi - just wondering how many people are using the new HTML light interface that Todoledo just released and how this compares to the Toodoledo Slim and Airdo.....

Any thoughts?
Anders

Posted: Jun 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
The HTML-only interface is not new, but Toodledo recently updated it to support some of the new features of the full site. I don't use it much, but I did before I found a WM phone browser that works with Slim. IMO, the slim site is superior in every way. It is just not supported by as many browsers. It has more options for filtering and sorting, and more lists are included. I use the Starred list a lot, especially on the go, so that is a big reason I don't like the HTML site as much since stars are not supported.

As for standalone desktop Toodledo apps like Airdo, TD Distraction Free, etc., I don't think the HTML site is so much something to compare to them, as it is something to be added to them. Those apps all run either the full site, the slim site, or both. If some people prefer the HTML-only site for its simplicity over the Slim site, perhaps it would be nice if the desktop apps could run it as a third option.

~Anders

This message was edited Jun 06, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.