ForumsQuestionsHow do I remove "Tweet" & "Update Facebook" from Action menu?

How do I remove "Tweet" & "Update Facebook" from Action menu?
frindley

Posted: Aug 31, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
On an old thread about social media integration from 2012 Toodledo Admin Jake says:
"I am sorry if this isn't something that some of you will use. Nobody is making you use it, and if you don't set it up, it won't be displayed on your action menu, so you can just pretend this never happened."

Well, I have never configured either network in Toodledo (no interest in posting to social media from this app) and have not been bothered by the "Tweet" and "Update Facebook status" commands in the Action menu. Until now. In the most recent update to the web interface, both these commands have appeared in my Action menu.

I would like to remove them (or at least move them to the bottom), partly because I'll never use them and partly (mainly!) because I keep accidentally selecting them when I what I want to do is delete, a task. Grr!

I would have expected these commands to remain invisible to me since I hadn't configured the networks, but apparently that's not the case anymore. (And I can't find a more recent reference apart from the thread in 2012.)

What can I do?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 31, 2015
This was an accident. It has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know.
frindley

Posted: Sep 01, 2015
That's excellent news. I'm a happy chappy again :)
SES21

Posted: Sep 01, 2015
Posted by Jake:
This was an accident. It has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

It needs to be fixed in the beta, too. Please & thank you!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.