ForumsQuestionswidth of note

width of note
zqasdf

Posted: Aug 31, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Please ask me:how I can trad the width of note,it is too narrow now.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please refresh your browser and see if it is better. We had made the note field narrower to improve readability, especially on wider monitors, but since people didn't like this we have backpeddled a bit and found a place in the middle that keeps the note wider, but still prevents it from going off the right hand side of the screen if the note is really wide.
zqasdf

thanks for your prompt reply!
SES21

Posted: Sep 01, 2015
Posted by Jake:
Please refresh your browser and see if it is better. We had made the note field narrower to improve readability, especially on wider monitors, but since people didn't like this we have backpeddled a bit and found a place in the middle that keeps the note wider, but still prevents it from going off the right hand side of the screen if the note is really wide.

Jake,

My Note box only extends halfway across my browser now & I don't even have my browser maximized. On a 1920x1200 screen that measures ~13" across, my browser is using ~10 3/4" of that & the full height top to bottom. I have Notes that now take 1/3rd of my browser's vertical screen space but only half the width. That is just too much wasted space! This is crazy & unproductive. Please at least give us an option to have a full-width Note box!

This message was edited Sep 01, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please try now. We removed most of the changes we made to make notes easier to read, so it should be nearly full width now. We did make sure that the note doesnt scrolls horizontally, since that was the main thing we were trying to solve.
SES21

Posted by Jake:
Please try now. We removed most of the changes we made to make notes easier to read, so it should be nearly full width now. We did make sure that the note doesnt scrolls horizontally, since that was the main thing we were trying to solve.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is a major improvement! Please don't forget to change it on the beta, too. Thanks again, Jake!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.