ForumsQuestionsAndroid - managing and showing subtasks in widget

Android - managing and showing subtasks in widget
vpfeffer_1373299708

Posted: Sep 09, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I have a main task with no due-date which contains a sub-tasks with due-dates.

1) how can I see (expand) on Android sub-tasks from opened main task?

2) In main app the sub-tasks the sort is set according due-dates and these sub-tasks are correctly shown within timeframe section (e.g. what to do in October 2015).
In the widget such a sub-task is not visible in the timeframe section but instead of this is visible at the end of the tasks list under main task with no due-date.
Is it possible to set the widget in the same way like the main app?

Thanks for response (until now I was using DGT GTD with sync and it was much more customizable).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 09, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Subtasks are not full supported yet in the Android app in the ways that you have discovered. We plan to improve this in future updates.
cindymerrill2

Posted: Nov 22, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I'm still waiting patiently for subtask support in the Android app. I would really like to be able to expand and collapse the subtasks of individual tasks (not all of them at once) on my phone, and also to add and delete subtasks, too. This seems like very basic functionality, but without it on my phone, the silver subscription I paid for to get subtasks only works on the website.
SES21

Posted: Nov 22, 2015
Score: -1 Reference
Cindy, you should already be able to add subtasks. Long press on a task & choose "Add Subtask." Does that not work for you? You should also be able to delete subtasks, just like you can delete any other task.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.