ForumsQuestionsMost requested Feaures

Most requested Feaures
johnprince2112

Posted: Sep 13, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Jake, back in the day when I had Product Management in my org, we were tenacious about sharing many of the contents within out road map. While I understand this is something you are not comfortable doing, could you provide the top 2-3 things that have been requested still not implemented? The disclaimer that it's not nor might not ever be on your road map is clearly understood. Instead I want to known what people are asking for.

I'd think Indented Subtask on iOS us #1m but who knows? unfortunately I was unable to roll it out within my ORG (~40 resources) due to this...I will be trying again in Q1. Meanwile I've changed my process to account for it, however, many folks are not so willing.

I've seen some posts regarding a Kanban view, which I would pay $50 per month just for that alone!! Regardless, I would love to read the most commonly requested feature(s)...from you or anyone. My assumption is these forums are for this type of dialogue, no? Thanks
SES21

Posted: Sep 14, 2015
I'd like to see this also but I'd bet that Start Date alarms or hierarchical/dependent subtasks is highest on the request list (but not necessarily on the to-do list).

Going a step further, what would be really cool is to see Jake & crew create a poll each time they're ready to work on a new feature. Put only 2-3 items in it from their implementation list (no write-in votes) & get users to vote on which one of those they want next. That would still maintain the flexibility that Jake wants but also give users the voice that we want. Seems like it would be a win-win.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 14, 2015
The Top 3 requests is always changing. For a long time, "Android App" was #1, but then we built an Android app. "Improve the Design" has been a top 3 request for a long time, and we've been activity working on this one for the last year and have made great progress. "Indented Subtasks on iOS" is a popular request, but not in the top 10 (sorry). The top request for the iOS app was to add the Lists section, which we did. Now it's to improve the design, which we are in the middle of right now.

We prefer to not get more detailed than this.
SES21

Posted: Sep 15, 2015
Hey Jake, thanks for that response! What do you think of my idea about a poll to let users choose between 2 or 3 of your next planned feature implentations when you're ready to start on a new one?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 15, 2015
We'll think about it :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.