ForumsQuestionsAction Button/Column - Distracting and Annoying

Action Button/Column - Distracting and Annoying
mlb32704

Posted: Sep 17, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Not sure when that column of Action buttons was added along the side of Tasks right next to the checkbox for completion. Very distracting and annoying as they light up anytime you go anywhere near them. I'm guessing that they are not going away, but can you please include an option to hide or move them? That would be awesome, thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
That Action button has always been there but we did change it to blue when you hover over it. We'll think about making it less distracting.
Ummagumma

Score: 1 Reference
I've too made a suggestion via Support Ticket to change the grey circle with a white chevron inside (the current design) to the simple grey chevron, just like the ones in the Breadcrumbs area. This is a design element that carries absolutely no value added information about the task, it's just a menu control, and it should be as visually unobtrusive as possible.

So instead of this

( V )

use just this

V

I see no reason for it to be highlighted at all, but if you absolutely must highlight it on mouse over, just use a thicker grey chevron. Don't have a large grey circle turning into a large blue circle, it screams for visual attention and it doesn't need that attention.

This message was edited Sep 17, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.