ForumsQuestionsBrief feedback on new design

Brief feedback on new design
30mwofswag

Posted: Sep 17, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Hi,

I couldn't any better place to give feedback to developers on the new design, so pardon me of this is the wrong place.

I'm finding I significantly prefer the old icon for comments associated with a task (empty page vs. page with lines) to the new one (dim vs. clear page with comments). Upon deleting any completed task I keep thinking I had unresolved comments, whereas it was more clear (to me) with the old icon.

Cheers,
ChristianDiscer

I agree - I like how the note icon darkens when there is a note, but it would be better if the lines were not there too.
Ummagumma

Add me in too. It was a better approach. When using a laptop in challenging lighting conditions, it's not that easy to see subtle differences in icon color.
coolexplorer

Posted: Sep 18, 2015
+1 The previous task note icon showing a blank note vs filled note (with lines) was clearer and more intuitive than the current grey vs dark icon.
The problem is further accentuated in outdoor bright light conditions on a laptop or tablet.
CharleneTX

Posted: Sep 18, 2015
I'm also having visual issues with the new icons. The star and drop-down menu are fine. The icons for notes and attachments are VERY difficult to see. This is especially a problem when the mouse is on a line and it's highlighted. Not only were the previous icons different for attachment/no attachment and note/no note, but they were different colors. I think keeping the current icons, but changing the color instead of just bolding might help.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.