ForumsQuestionsQuestion about the recent downtime

Question about the recent downtime
Danny Siu

Posted: Jun 11, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Thanks for at least keeping us posted on the downtime.
Toodledo has became part of a inseparable component of my life now and it is hard to imagine how I manage my day without it.

During the downtime, fortunately, I had my iPhone app managing a offline copy of all my tasks. But not so lucky on desktop which I depend on toodledo web interface and firefox plugin.

So, I wonder if there is a offline toodledo desktop client available somewhere (sorry if this has been asked before).
kleerkoat

just another Toodledo fanboy saying, "no problem on the outage, thanks for the updates, and thansk for your continued dedication to Toodledo."
cjp

Oh, btw, I just upgraded to Pro. Realized how much I needed Toodledo.com!
Walt

Score: 2 Reference
Let me join all those above by saying thanks. Stuff happens. One of my favorite pieces of advice for all of us compulsive, driven types: 'Just do what you can, where you are, with what you've got'!
I'm sure there could be things to learn from this outage - but stuff happens. Just learn and go on. If someone has a problem with that, well then they just have a problem!

This message was edited Jun 11, 2009.
KatBoy

Score: 0 Reference
Hurray!!! I knew you'd do it. Welcome back.....
You must have been frantic and thanks for working so hard.
Proximo

From reading all the post about the Outage, I can clearly make the following statements.

1. Toodledo is a great service that we all appreciate.

2. Toodledo has a bunch of great users that are understanding and supportive.

Glad to be among you.
Michael L

Score: 0 Reference
Hey Guys,
don't beat yourself up. These things happen.
During last week I lost power and my PC was in a mess when I rebooted.

There's no way I'm going to switch to another task list manager. Toodledo is the best. I had my list synced to my iPhone so I was not completely at sea :)

Thanks again for providing such a wonderful service. And seriously don't worry about it. The users will understand and will stay (even the mighty Google with their gazillions of servers has downtime.

Thanks again
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.