ForumsQuestionsDate sorting and sub-tasks

Date sorting and sub-tasks
Ubermunchen

Posted: Oct 19, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello
I organise my work with a lot of sub-tasks as I have quite a bitty job. This is fine when I am sorting just by folder but when I sort by date then it only pulls out the date of the lead task, not the sub-task. Is there a way around this?
Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 19, 2015
Have you tried clicking on the "Eye" icon in the bar at the top of the screen and selecting "Inline" for subtasks? If this isn't want you want, can you please explain what order you are looking for?
Ubermunchen

Posted: Oct 21, 2015
Hi
My problem is when I re-order my tasks by anything (other than folder) the sub-tasks don't sort into the new order. For example - if I want to search by due date or status the only date or status it counts is the date or status on the top of the task - it ignores sub tasks and only tells me the due date of the overal task which isn't very useful.

Any thoughts?

thanks
pawelkaleta

Posted: Oct 21, 2015
Have you checked the Settings for Subtasks sorting behaviour? There is an option to make them sort in the same order as the main list, do you have it selected?
Sabina A.

Posted: Oct 22, 2015
Posted by pawelkaleta:
Have you checked the Settings for Subtasks sorting behaviour? There is an option to make them sort in the same order as the main list, do you have it selected?

pawelkaleta is correct. You can find this setting in your account settings under "Subtasks".

Hope that helps!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.