ForumsQuestionsPro Plus Subscribers

Pro Plus Subscribers
Proximo

Posted: Jun 12, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
OK,

So I was inspired by TheGriff on upgrading to a Pro Plus account, just to show my support for Toodledo on how they handled the outage with professionalism and honesty.

Some of you may think this is crazy, but I think if you find a tool that you love, you should support it, even if you can get by with the free account. This is why I upgraded to a Pro account in the first place.

How else do you expect Toodledo to have the resources to make it better and stay in business. :-)

Anyway. With that said, I was just wondering how the File Attachments work for Pro Plus.

Is there an added button on the task options?

This message was edited Jun 12, 2009.
Vin Thomas

I can't believe how cheap TD is to begin with. I would be fine paying $10/month for a service like this. And I can just imagine what kind of refinements could be made with that kind of $$$ coming in.

Anyway, I am proud to be a pro subscriber and I love your work Jake!
Anders

Posted by Proximo:
Anyway. With that said, I was just wondering how the File Attachments work for Pro Plus.

Is there an added button on the task options?

Yup there is an attach button: http://www.toodledo.com/info/files.php
Claudio

Also, if you email yourself a task with an attachment, the attachment is added to the task. You can have multiple files attached to a task, and, you can even upload and save a file that is not attached to a task. You can view all files in a separate list accessible from the left sidebar.
Proximo

You guys ROCK!

I am upgrading right now. I believe it will be nice to have that option, but I am upgrading to support Toodledo.
Proximo

Score: 1 Reference
I am now a Pro Plus Subscriber. The upgrade was instant. I now have the paper clip to the right of my task.

Woohoo.
Claudio

Great!

Now what we need is a way of categorizing the list of files if we want to view them outside of the task list.
TheGriff_2

Posted by Proximo:
I am now a Pro Plus Subscriber. The upgrade was instant. I now have the paper clip to the right of my task.

Woohoo.

Glad to hear it Proximo. I doubt I'll use the online storage since I already use Amazon S3 and Dropbox but that said I'm sure I'll find a way. I'm with you. If you find a tool valuable you should find a way to support it.
lite1

I went from Pro to ProPlus for similar reasons and it just feels like an equal energy exchange to do so. Edward
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.