ForumsQuestionsBar Menu: Tasks, Outlines, etc

Bar Menu: Tasks, Outlines, etc
Vicfrances

Posted: Nov 10, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I like the way you are simplifying the website, now it´s more clean and nice to work with... but:

-The Bar Menu: where Tasks, Outlines, Lists and Notes are is a bit annoying to have it hide. Website must be clean but if at practice it represents another step to go further, then is not well done. I think we should have the option to hide or have in a row, like before, all the areas, just one click to look for Notes or Lists is a bit uncomfortable, don´t you think?

Maybe we can have this Menu as Folder is, you can collapse to have more space or have it there...

Thanks and cheer up!

Toodledo rocks!

This message was edited Nov 10, 2015.
-AVI

Posted: Nov 11, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
The new drop down of the task, etc. creates a lot of extra work for no reason. Is there a way I can get them all listed again on the top of the screen?
Sabina A.

Posted: Nov 12, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions and feedback! It's not currently possible to revert changes, but we're taking everyones feedback into consideration.

Thanks again!
Vicfrances

Posted: Nov 17, 2015
Ok perfect,

But yep, we need modern and easy to watch anything always by the hand to be super fast and practice, if I need to look for menu and click, and again click is time wasted...

Thanks for considerate it :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.